Many who want hearing aids can be confused with the model types as well as their functions from the array of models provided. Santa Clarita Hearing Center provides full lists and functions of these models to better inform you of the hearing aids you can choose from.
Patients who suffer from severe hearing impairment would most likely benefit from the models such as the “In-the-ear (ITE) or Full Shell”. These models sit in ear and come equipped with features such as volume controls and longer battery life. However if your hearing impairment is not as severe you probably would like to know the sizes and ways other hearing aids can sit in or around the ear.
For those in need of an aid and dont need such a long battery life, the models such as Mini BTE and Invisible in-the-canal (IIC) may be a perfect fit! Controlling the way a hearing aid can be seen is a factor to many who would like the benefits but also want to be more discrete of their impairment. Smaller hearing aids still perform an amazing quality of aid while allowing the user to have increased air flow due to the size of the model.
Lastly, those who lay in the middle of the hearing aid spectrum can choose from even more model types all of which are:
- Completely in-the-canal (CIC): discrete but more easy to notice
- In-the-canal (ITC) or Half Shell: sit lower in the ear, come with volume control, directional microphones, and a larger battery
Or the behind the ear models which include:
- RITE/ RIC (receiving in the ear/ receiver in canal) lays inside the ear.and it differs from mini BTE due to the speaker being built in the tip rather than the body.
Along with different model types comes further advanced features such as bluetooth and wireless device pairing. This allows users of hearing aids to follow with the transition of technology while enjoying tv, movies, and music with the convenience of not having to constantly take in and out hearing aids to enjoy audio!
Welcome yourself to the Santa Clarita Hearing Center today and ask our team on which models fit your budget and lifestyle today.
Santa Clarita Hearing Center was founded by Dr. Ginny Veloz, Au.D., who has worked as an audiologist and hearing doctor for over 20 years. At Santa Clarita Hearing Center, customers can expect to find the most modern hearing aid technology currently available. Offering a complete range of diagnostic hearing services, Santa Clarita Hearing Center performs comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and repair. Additionally, they fit custom ear plugs and protection to treat customers’ medical hearing loss or tinnitus symptoms. With a wide range of hearing aid options to meet every budget and lifestyle, Santa Clarita Hearing Center focuses on delivering effective results with compassion, education and integrity.
23861 McBean Pkwy #D14
Valencia, CA 91355
- What are the five signs of hearing loss?
- Newest, Most Technologically Advanced Hearing Aids On The Market At The Santa Clarita Hearing Center
- Why Neglecting Your Hearing Health Should Stop Today
- Are you or a loved one experiencing sudden hearing loss?
- What Can Cause Sudden Hearing Loss? Santa Clarita Hearing Center Explains
- Vincent Adams on The most important design jobs for the rest of 2020: product designer
- Bruce Sutton on The most important design jobs for the rest of 2020: product designer
- Jena Lambert on The most important design jobs for the rest of 2020: product designer
- Bruce Sutton on How to make the most of a nontraditional startup community
- Jena Lambert on How to make the most of a nontraditional startup community
- Design 1
- Development 1
- General 1
- Hearing 37
- Science 1
- Software 1
- Technology 1
- Uncategorized 1
What are the five signs of hearing loss?
Newest, Most Technologically Advanced Hearing Aids On The Market At The Santa Clarita Hearing Center
Why Neglecting Your Hearing Health Should Stop Today
Are you or a loved one experiencing sudden hearing loss?
What Can Cause Sudden Hearing Loss? Santa Clarita Hearing Center Explains